Assuming you are using Windows 7.
- Go to your C: Drive—->Users—>Your Profile—>Lucidlogix
- Rename lucidloader.ini to lucidloader.bak
- Rename lucid.log to lucid.bak (optional)
- Re-launch Virtu Control Panel.
- It will ask you if you want to re-create settings from default.
- Click Yes and accept.
- You should now be able to open the Virtu Control Panel and Enable Lucid
Admin Edit: This was found and copied(word-for-word) from http://www.midknightmagic.com/?p=991
. We're sorry for not linking and giving the apropoite credit where it were supposed to be!