If you get this error when you try to install extensions in a Joomla 1.5.x site on a server using MySQL 5,
check this out.
I had this when trying to install eXtplorer 2.1 witch was installed since I moved from another server using older MySQL. However I had some problems with it and needed a re-install. I uninstalled the older version and then downloaded eXtplorer 2.1 v2.1RC5. When I tried to install it I got an error stating something like this....
During some testing I found an issue with the latest PHP and osTicket. The one coding this puppy is not following php standards from what I understand so you need to disable logging for various errors. So in order to not get the dreaded PHP Strict Standards error in your logs make the following changes.